So, I literally just pulled in to my old place in SF and after 40+ hours in the car over the past three days I had ample time to think about the things I already missed in the south and the things I was psyched to get back to in SF.
I miss the South for these reasons:
- *in alphabetical order: Beckett + Bethyn, Brendan, Casey + Andy, Daniel, Jason + Natalie, Jeremy, Kasia + Meagan, Liesel + Kevin, Nate + Rami, Steph + TJ, Will. BEST CREW EVER.
- Southern sandstone: LRC, Rocktown, Citadel, Pepboys, Mountainbrook, HP40
- Bojangles (and any fried chicken)
- BBQ (pulled pork, in particular)
- Southern hospitality
- Courteous driving
- Cheap gas
- Sweet Tea
- SUN BUN
- Trivia Night at Tremont
Can’t miss these in SF:
- See ALL my friends!!
- Visit the grandparents/fam
- Papalote super steak burrito
- Farolito quesadilla super suiza
- #16 from Evergreen Garden
- Philz Coffee
- Whiskey Wednesday at Bender’s
- Humphry Slocombe’s Secret Breakfast
- Shanghai Dumpling King
I’m sure I’ve forgotten some things, but that’s the general gist of it.
Oh yea, and I know I didn’t post a damned thing about Chatty, but it’s because I was having way too much fun.
PS I haven’t showered in 5 days. w00t!